Vegetable Noodle Soup
Organic Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine
1 Tbsp Fresh parsley or parsley flakes
1 Garlic clove
1. Place raw cauliflower with 4 cups of water in a blender. Blend for about 2 minutes or until it becomes all liquid. Place in a medium sized sauce pan. Place pan on stove at medium heat.
2. Cook Edamame in separate pan. (Directions on Box)
3. Cut your onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic into slices. Add to Cauliflower sauce.
4. Add parsley and stir.
5. Add pepper and cumin to taste. (I added a tsp of each)
6. Once the fettuccine is cooked, drain and add to cauliflower sauce.
7. Turn off the heat and stir all ingredients together.
(If you don't want to use the fettuccine, you can substitute it with cooked or canned beans. Approximate cook time for the cauliflower sauce is 12 min.)
Serving size: 4 servings